Scamps Employee Handbook
SCAMPS is the trading name of a non-profit making company: Stanley Combined AM/PM Project Ltd registered in England No 5304477, set up by parents and carers to provide joint childcare for their children.
It has a board of Directors who are all volunteers and are parents of children who currently attend Scamps or have in the past.
All parents/carers of children attending SCAMPS are required to become members of the company. This allows them to vote at the AGM and to stand for election to the board.
Parents and carers are encouraged to get involved with the running of SCAMPS in any way they can. SCAMPS is there to provide high quality provision at the minimum cost.
You can read our mission statement here
Scamps Charter for Children
- To provide a safe and caring environment for children to play and relax in
- To provide a range of activities for children to take part in and games and equipment they can play with
- To encourage co-operative behaviour and consideration for others
- To apply Scamps rules drawn up with the help of the children at Scamps
- To be fair and open at all times with the children at Scamps
- Where a child goes to Stanley Primary or St. James's Schools to escort him/her safely to and/or from school.